Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Priceless Prize...

Yesterday night.....2nd of May 2009.....,my body was so restless....
My heart was drumming uncontrollably...Sweats were accumulated on my forehead..
My hands were shaking..I was standing languidly with my group...
Waiting for the biggest announcement of the winners..



We were on the same page..Nervous,fearfulness,panic-striken,petrified,delighted, and proud feeling were always queing up our my mind and keep knocking it...
We were hoping we would be the winner but that desire was at a distant after the judge announced that we were the second winner...........
Sarcastic, Mad, Suspicious , and Disappointed, off-course we did feel it...
We receive the prize on our hands. For me,that wasn't enough at all..!! It was still meaningless!!



I miss the things that we've done together...!! I miss all the jokes that y'all have created!! I miss the time when difficulties arrived and we were holding on together to find the way out..
I miss the time when we practised the song and some of us were playing wrongly all the time..
I miss the togetherness..........We always refill hapiness and support each other........


Some money and a siver medal that I received were just priceless prize...
It was still empty...

I conclude.... ,



TOGETHERNESS and STRONG SUPPORTS from them is always be the BEST AWARD and a lot MEANINGFUL.....

......NOTHING can be replaced it, included the most prestigous present.....

---- thanks guyz---

6 comments:

  1. :)
    its true, nya..
    anw,
    congratz, dear..

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were holding on with who??? Hm... that's a toughie.... (joke2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know it hurts.
    but a failure makes us stronger.
    this is our first performance.
    and ending up in the 2nd place is good enough.
    this is not the end.
    this is the begining.
    lets go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too late Pat... Its our last year we just got a month left... Too short for good byes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, see you guys in U.S..

    ReplyDelete