Monday, March 30, 2009

Any Idea??

Well.. I have experienced some incredible things lately in this month. I didn't know how this happened. Sometimes it's very awkward and undescribable. When I was studying Geography concentrately and could not be disturbed suddenly strange feelings and minds trying to argue with my brain. I was not in the same page of my mind that full of Geography. My fur on my hands started to shiver and my heart beat was drumming twice faster than the usual!! Then I felt there were tears drealing to my cheecks. I was crying unreasonably!I really didn't know what was going on to me...!!

On a second,there was an awkward thinking appeared from my mind. I immidiately felt if that week would have some dysphoria things covering around our life....... There would be someone who died and someone would get very serious and onerous sickness in the hospital on that week. Sweats were accumulating on my forehead while asking to my self nervously what was going on with me .

The next day.....I was very faint-hearted and aghasted to go to school because that mind always appeared and accompanied me on my every steps that I took. Suddenly I heard someone said that one of my friends wouldn't be taking the commont test because of his terrible sickness. I was asking unpatiently to my friend whether it was joking or not. It was real!! Then at the other time, one of my friends was taking her steps home because of one of her relatives was rested in peace. I was sorry about that. I stopped my pace towards the class. My mind was saying that those bitter and disconsolate things were the same things as I thought the day before!! I thought surely that it was just a coincidentally accident thing but I've experiend a lot of tragedy that were same like this an other times before................It was quite bizzare really..

Do I have six senses who 'can' actually 'predict' what is in the future??
Or it is just a coincidentally thing that will come anytime??
Any idea??????

3 comments:

  1. haha... Normally we say "sixth sense" not six senses. This phrase comes about because we have 5 senses: touch, smell, taste, sight and hearing. So your sixth sense could be as "ability to predict the future".

    I do believe it's coincidence lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the friend was wilson right..??
    It's kinda cool to have sixth senses..
    ho ho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is instict the same as sixth sense??

    ReplyDelete