Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunshine Revival

Sunshine....
You are the brightest thing in this universe..
No you no love no money no hope..
Your rays revive my day..
Let the brightness stikes the darkness of the sky..

Sunshine.....
I don't know how I am going to start the day..
To walk.. To run.. To chase..
There will be no more lies and nobody cries...
Just blooming sweet flowers and colorful lovely butterflies...

Sunshine....
You have given me a soul of sweet romance..
You have give me a trust and I know it will be alright...
You have given me an option..
To live and love..or to die...
You have given a bliss..
A felicity....A life and A love...

Sunshine...
I don't want to be dark..
I want to be yellow as flare as you..
Thanks for your glorious, promising, and sparkling rays o dear...

Sunshine...
Your ingenious rays has revived...
It's the time for me to eat my tres bon breakfast..

4 comments:

  1. wuasssssss........
    Who are you writing this poem to?
    Who is "who"??
    why don't you use delizioso instead of tres bon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. " No you no love no money no hope "
    Wah, so keren aa..

    Without you, there will be no love, no hope, also no money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..
    Soul of sweet romance...
    You have given me trust and I know it will be alright.. Haha!!
    Phew...
    Who are you writing this poem for??
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I want to be yellow as flare as you"

    I don't really get this. Anyways, good try at a poem though there're quite a few mistakes. Maybe Gautam the Grammar Guardian will point them out haha.

    I may use this when I teach the class about poems.

    ReplyDelete