Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tears Behind the Black Mask

She was walking quietly towards the woody chair on the street.
The street lamps were flashing drearily.
A cold breeze blowing side to side of her accompanied her gloomy night.
She sat politely thinking deeply and curiously about something awkward.
Recently, she received some edges of envelopes that wrote the same thing, " Someone who loves you is now adjecent to you.''
Her heart was drumming faster than the usual.
She had no idea who the hell it is.

The next day, suddenly there was a mail appeared on her office table. It was astonishing!!
'' Meet me at the House of Ballet at 9 p.m. I'll be honoured of your presence. You'll be fine."
It was the note pasted on the white paper.
It became more and more peculiar and weirder!!!!
She paced slowly to the outside the building and starred at the ground blankly.
She ignored every disturbants which provoked her way back home.

She was baffled, blended, befuddled, and bemused about this.
She was abashed, aghasted, anxious, and alarmed about this.
''Who is it??Why me??I don't want to fall into the well of anger and danger!!! Oh God, please tell me who is it trying to get me!!'' She claimed with full of fearful.
It was 9 already. She dressed very adorable and appaling with her white dress.
She took a deep breath and stepped in. She searched for that misterious man at every corner of the building.

Suddenly, there was a man who wore a black robe and mask standing in front of her.
She asked gently who was he to him. He stayed silence. '' I love you since young. I dremed of you every silent night. Would you be.....??'' He asked her immidiately.
'' Do I know you?'' She doubted curiously. On a second............He opened his black mask!!
He was her friend since she was in kindergarten. OH MY GOSSSHHH...!!
She scanned him accurately and glanced him with full of fearful.
'' I'm so sorry, I can't accept it. I can't. Can't we just be friends?'' she rejected dispritedly.
She leaved him lonely in the silent night liked it could be broken by a knife.

His heart was liked to be pierced with a sharp spear. His tears were drealing in his cheeks.
He was depressed, dejected and disolated. He wanted to die because of this. His life was becoming into a restlessness since then................................
T____________T

1 comment: