Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wealthless With Wizards


I'm a young poor and lonely girl who lives no where..
I have nothing to eat and drink..
They have been leaving me for a long way back on time..
People tease and torture me in excruciating pain..
Streets, garbage, and annoying cats are my bestfriends here..

People pass by..
Some are in love..
some are rich and,
some are lucky...
I am jealous..It points and pricks and breaks my clean white heart..

Why that amusement turns a melancholy phenomenon in my life??
Why I need to go through this ??
Why is this world so vexatious to me ??
What is my enermous fault??

Suddenly,a big thinking was knocking my mind...
I was thinking about wizards.........Everything can change.......................
IF I WERE A WIZARD WITH BROOMS,SPELLS, AND EVERYTHING, I would :
1) Change all things that I see into money
2) Hypotise people to give their riches
3) Rule people when I stare to their poor eyes
4) Pop foods and drinks on my hand whenever I want
5) Alive the most handsome statue to be my boyfriend
6) Popularize myself and make everyone loves me
7) Criticize and scourge people who had been cruel to me to be my pet
8) Transport myself to everywhere I want to go
9) Conjure garbages into a private cozy jet of mine
10) Use my magic brooms to fly up high in the sky and glitter up my life into a magnifico life!!
What on earth was I thinking?!! It was a wasteful dream...
I don't want to live in a misery...But still it won't change my life into 180 degrees..
It is damn impossible..
.......................Just STOP and STARE.............................







10 comments:

  1. Yekk..!!
    Point 6, oh my God..
    Don't you ever do such thing in point 6..
    :S..
    Wkokwkwowkokwo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a young, poor" - line 1



    "People tease and torture me in excruciating pain" - line 4, cannot understand the truth behind the sentence..



    huaahaha..



    dream on girl..

    1 suggestion :

    11) I want to rule the entire planet..


    huaahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wew.
    makes people love you??
    i have one and only wish if you are a wizard.
    don't try number 6 on me.
    please.
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. she doesn't even want to do number 6 on you..
    isinn GeeR yekk..
    Uahahhahaa.. ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such things can 'only' happen in your head and never in real life..
    obviously..

    If such things EXIST, you really should tell me..

    Maybe I can also use some.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah This is an interesting line of comments.

    What are you going to do to the cruel people who have become your pets? Feed them for the rest of their lives?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cruel people better be Ur servant, its too good to become ur pets.
    They will do nothing, right?

    But,
    If there is no wizard..
    No hope..

    The only one that I can suggest is:
    "Appreciate what U get."
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joss and Pat :
    Heyy guys,why I can't try number 6..??
    I want to be famous and all people love me..
    Well..It's my wizard,it's up to me..
    You have no rights to force me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oline :
    I like your advice...
    Rule te world...!!
    So from now on, I will rule you!!
    You have to greet me whenever you meet me..
    You have to treat me whatever kinds of food I want to try..
    You have to sit nicely like a dog..PEACE...
    What a beautiful alliteration..!!
    Wuass...

    ReplyDelete
  10. -.-..
    Eh D, I think it's better to hyperlink the "Appreciate what U get" in your comment, to the Appreciate What You Get in your blog.. For promotion..
    Uhahahaha..

    ReplyDelete